Folksy and so fun vintage dirndl style dress with plunging low cut bodice (meant to layer over a flowy blouse) and kicky pleated skirt. All covered with textural golden yellow embroidery and piping, topped off with an amazing brass swag medallion in front. Plus - a single pocket hidden within the pleats! From label Heller Salzburger Trachten, circa 1970s.
• Size M (see measurements)
• Viscose, embroidered weave with linen-like slub texture
• Bodice is lined with silky acetate
• Metal side zipper with interior hook closure
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
• Style No. D4678
Fit notes: should be extra tight at the bust, nipped in waist with no stretch
Hip: 60" free
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.