Love a two piece set! Peasant style cotton knit blouse with keyhole tie collar and gathered full sleeves, paired with a simple pocketed skirt. All in a warm brick red full floral pattern. Very nice worn together, tuck the top in or wear it over, and cinch with a great belt! By label Evelyn de Jonge, circa 1970s.
• Size XS-M, 24"-28"w (see measurements)
• 100% cotton, soft jersey knit, lightweight but sturdy
• Both pieces are unlined and opaque
• Top has tie at collar, skirt has stretchy waist
• Great condition, top was previously taken in and may show a little bit of the removed seams, skirt has been hemmed by previous owner
• Style No. D4127
Fit notes: top has raglan sleeve, looser body (was previously taken in), skirt has stretchy waist and fuller hip
Top: undefined shoulder, 24" sleeve (cuff to collar), 34" bust, 40" hem, 22" length
Skirt: 24"-28" waist, 45" hip, 48" hem, 24" length
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.