Classic vintage coat with that expert vintage construction and subtle sweet details. Thick and soft neutral beige coat features huge fiber textured buttons, double layer cuffs on the wide sleeves, welt pockets and large splayed collar. Finished off with a very luxe satin lining. Unionmade, label Forstmann, circa 1960s.
• Size XS-M (see measurements)
• Feels like wool/mohair, thick and soft, sturdy weight
• Fully lined with silky satin, insulated with wool
• Large buttons down the front
• Excellent condition, very light signs of wear but no notable flaws
• Style No. O1202
Fit notes: close yet relaxed cut, slightly cropped sleeve, thick fabric/lining, may be slightly snug at the shoulder on a M
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.