Graphic and simply amazing vintage silk semi-structured maxi dress with a deep teal, navy and green trippy floral pattern. The caftan inspired silhouette has a high collar, flared crop sleeves and slight fit through the princess seams leading to two high slits. Nice sheen and expert construction. No labels, circa 1960s.
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• Silk Dupioni, light and crisp with subtle slub texture
• Fully lined with silky blue nylon
• Hook & metal zipper closure in back
• Good condition, structural perfect but there are a few small marks throughout (see in close-up pics)
• Style No. D3197
Fit notes: semi-fitted, narrow at the shoulders and looser in body
Sleeve: 19 1/2"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.