This textile is just incredible. Thick and soft weave with great texture, weight and dreamy rich sunset hues. Long column dress has long fringe at the hem with a high slit, darts at the bodice, squared neckline and tightly woven straps. The matching poncho sports open sides, more fringe and crocheted buttons on the shoulders. From label "French Lady", made in Taipei Taiwan, circa 1960s.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• Feels like linen, maybe blended with cotton, weighty and thickly textured
• Dress is fully lined with marigold fabric, feels like silk or maybe rayon
• Hook and metal zipper on the side, buttons on the poncho shoulders
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
• Style No. D4613
Fit notes: tailored straight cut with very little give, long and lean, fabric is a bit thick
Length: 57" (includes 2" of fringe)
Poncho: 17" across (open at the sides), 25" long
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is pinned at the bodice
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.