Orange mania. Epic 1960s gown with billowing bishop sleeves capped with wide fitted cuffs, and a Victorian inspired high collar bodice, all in a deeply saturated clementine hue. The pintucked bodice is embellished with embroidered floral lace trim, also trailing the sheer sleeves. No labels, well made, circa 1970s.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• Poly/Nylon, sheer floaty chiffon over crisp opaque layer
• Fully lined, sleeves are sheer
• Zipper and hooks down the back
• Great condition, a few faint marks near the back hem (see in detail pics), overall minor signs of wear
• Style No. D3265
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.