Gunne Sax Gold Lamé Gown XS
Show stopping vintage 1970s Gunne Sax golden metallic lamé ball gown featuring a strapless boned bodice decked out with golden sequin trim along the top and around the nipped in waistline. High shine and major drama with the very full ball skirt, held up and out with a netted crinoline underneath for extra volume. From Gunne Sax by Jessica McClintock, made in USA, circa early 1980s.
• Size XS (marked 3, see measurements)
• Nylon/Metallic blend w/ Sequins
• Bodice fabric is backed, skirt has net crinoline underneath
• Zipper closure down the back
• Excellent condition, very minor signs of wear but no notable flaws
• Style No. D2959
Fit notes: tight fitting bodice - should be very tight because it is strapless and needs to be held up. Nipped in waist and ultra full maxi length hemline.
Waist: 24 1/2"
Length: 49", from top of bust
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 24"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.