Jeanne D'Arc Day Dress XS
Gorgeous vintage 1950s day dress in a creamy neutral beige and tan mixed textures. The fitted square neck bodice has a linen-like slubby texture in the weave, and the flared sweater knit skirt is nubby with a nice substantial weight. Looks great with a statement belt! Worn with this 1940s belt. From label Jeanne D'arc.
• Size XS (see measurements)
• Fabric feels like Rayon or Cotton
• Skirt is lined, bodice is unlined
• Hook & metal zipper in back
• Great condition, the skirt is a little puckered at the hem and has a few slgiht snags, but not too noticeable when worn
* belt not included
• Style No. D2470
Fit notes: tight fitting bodice, fabric has no stretch
Barbara is 5’5” / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.