The perfect shamrock green 60s dress with a classic a-line cut, scoop neckline and short cap sleeves. The princess seams on the bodice make a cool square detail at the waist. Batik butterflies fly throughout the body. Great quality with full lining and two inseam pockets (!) From label Posh by Jay Anderson, sold at Walton-Pierce, circa 1960s.
• Size L (see measurements)
• 100% Cotton, crisp & sturdy, lightweight
• Fully lined in silky green, opaque
• Hook & zip closure in back
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
• Style No. D3389
Fit notes: fitted at bust & waist, should have a bit of room through a-line skirt, fabric does not stretch
Sleeve: 8 1/2"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.