Fantastical flowy frock with a psychedelic yet soft print in shades of lime green, muted teal, orchid purple and peach <3 Close fitting bodice and nipped in waist with piped trim, over a very swishy and full midi length skirt. By label Robert-David Morton, circa 1970s.
• Size M (marked 12, see measurements)
• Nylon chiffon, very soft and light knit, floaty feel
• Fully lined with ivory tricot knit, dress is semi-sheer
• Long invisible zipper down the back
• Great condition, very light signs of wear (tiny pulls in the knit) but overall near perfection!
• Style No. D4799
Fit notes: tight fitted bodice with a hint of stretch, mega flare circle skirt
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.