Super cute vintage 1970s halter open back mini dress with metallic windowpane plaid pattern. Can't go wrong. Comfy bc it's a semi-thick jersey knit that holds its shape well. The darted bodice has decorative rhinestone cluster flower buttons down the front. Riedinger fabric label, circa 1970s
• Size XS (marked 34, see measurements)
• Poly/metallic double jersey knit, sturdy and soft
• Bodice is lined, skirt is opaque
• Button/zip closure in back
• Great condition, very light signs of wear but nothing major
• Style No. D4247
Fit notes: tight bodice/waist, open back gives a little room at the bust, flared mini hem
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.