A must. Very versatile fit and flare light khaki trench coat with a slight nod to westernwear with pointed yoke detailing. Silvery gray piping all around, large horn style buttons, attached belt to cinch at the nipped in waist, buttoned cuffs and four pockets - two on the side and two shallow ones on the chest. Made in Poland, circa 1970s.
• Size XS/S (marked 7/8, see measurements)
• 52/48 cotton/poly blend, crisp canvas weave, midweight and structured
• Fully lined with silky beige nylon
• Buttons down the front, belt to cinch
• Great condition, small mend on the chest pocket, otherwise no notable flaws, extra buttons included
• Style No. O1410
Fit notes: tightly tailored cut, petite frame, tie to cinch the waist, flared hem
Waist: 31" with tie to cinch
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.