Super cool rockstar status vintage studded leather jacket in a cropped, open style with angular pointed hem, sharp notched lapel, and turned back cuffs. It has a very fitted shoulder for a sleek close fit, not meant for layering, but rather for peacocking. The warm, honeyed cognac colored leather is beautifully aged with a perfect patina, and the shiny gold-toned studs give it some extra funk. Your new go-to leather jacket, wear it with anything from jeans to a slip dress, you'll be sure to turn heads. Store label Ferguson's over maker label tag, made in USA, circa 1970s.
• Size XS/S (marked 8, see measurements)
• 100% leather with gold-toned metal studs, midweight and sturdy, soft sleek feel, structured drape
• Fully lined in silky synthetic
• Open style with no closures
• Great condition, small knick in the leather on one shoulder (see last pic) and a couple tiny spots, not really noticeable when worn
Style No. O1451
Fit notes: fitted through shoulder with no stretch, cropped cut, open style
Sleeve: 21" cuffed
Hem: 30" open in front
Length: 18" at back, 22" at points
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.