Heavy duty black leather vintage moto jacket with serious toughness and a perfectly cropped boxy fit. Lots of detailing throughout - oversized etched snaps, shoulder epaulets, grommet patches, handy welt pockets and knit cuff gaiters inside the sleeves. Also has four inside pockets with zips. Add your own flair by attaching to the velcro tabs on the sleeves and the rings under the epaulets. Very well made and fully lined with a strip of faux fur at the waist. From label Taylor's Leatherwear and Fur Company, Tullahoma, Tennessee, made in USA, circa 1980s/90s.
• Size S/M (marked a 10, see measurements)
• Leather, heavy & structured
• Quilted acetate lining with faux fur panel
• Full zip and strong snaps down the front
• Excellent condition, minor distressing to the leather but no major flaws, no patches on the velcro strips
• Style No. O1012
Fit notes: cropped and roomy, fitted hem with a hint of stretch, be sure to account for layers!
Shoulder: 16 1/2"
Sleeve: 23 1/2"
Length: 18 1/2"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.