Earthen chic vintage two piece set with a sharp tailored jacket over a shift dress. Both piece sport bold darker toned trim and buttons, with a racing stripe style side on the dress and square neckline on the a-line jacket. No labels, well made, circa 1960s.
• Size XS/S (marked 9, see measurements)
• Feels like a cotton blend, slubby textured weave, midweight
• Dress is unlined and opaque, jacket is lined in the body
• Dress has metal zipper, jacket buttons
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
• Style No. D4817
Fit notes: dress is a straight shift cut and should have a bit of room throughout, jacket is tightly tailored at shoulder/sleeve then straight cut
Jacket: 14" shoulder, 20" sleeve, 36" bust, 37" hip (with side slits), 33" length
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.