Victor Costa Gingham Ruffle Dress XS/S
So sweet! Vintage 1970s little black sundress with skinny spaghetti straps, shiny buttons down the front and fab gingham pleated ruffle trim around the edges, including around the curved tulip hemline. Easy wearing piece is slimly fitted but versatile with pockets, gathering from the waist, full lining, and small crochet belt loops for adding a belt of choice. From label Victor Costa Ltd., circa late 1970s.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• 50/50 Rayon Poly blend, thick & sturdy, linen like feel, slub texture
• Fully lined with silky black nylon
• Buttons down front w/ hook at waist
• Excellent condition, very light overall wear/pilling to the fabric but no notable flaws
* belt not included
• Style No. D2647
Fit notes: fitted close in the bodice with a little bit of elastic at the waistline, fabric has no stretch, roomier in the hip
Waist: 25" - 28"
Taj is 5’9” / 32"b, 24"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.