Belle of the ball ✨ 1950s blush pink tulle confection party dress with strapless boned bustier bodice, sweetheart neckline and extra pleating over the front leading to an explosively full skirt. We love the drama of the crisp netting over the flocked swiss dot underlayer. You can make this even more dramatic by wearing with an additional crinoline underneath. No labels, circa 1950s.
• Size XS (see measurements)
• Feels like rayon, silky and flocked, with crisp full tulle outer layer
• Fully lined with sleek nylon base layer
• Hook/metal Talon zipper on side
• Great condition, not perfect but no major issues. small mend at hem and a few small nicks in the tulle that disappear in the grandeur of it all
• Style No. D4450
Fit notes: boned strapless bodice, nipped in waist, very full skirt
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.