So sweet and special! Chocolate brown maxi dress with ivory floral eyelet and swiss dot details, along with a matching sheer jacket with beautiful floral ace appliqué. Wear them together for a fall wedding and leave the ubiquitous shawl at home, or get funky styling the pieces separately. Throw a denim or leather jacket over the dress or wear the jacket over a cute bralette for a night out. By label Julie Francis for Bernie Bee, ILGWU made in USA circa late 1960s.
• Size S-S/M (marked 10, see measurements)
• 65/35 polyester cotton blend, very lightweight and frothy feel when unlined, midweight structured drape to skirt
• Entire dress is lined with soft gauze, semi-opaque, jacket is unlined and sheer
• Dress has a hook and zip up back with sash at waist to cinch, jacket is an open slip on style with no front closure, single button on each cuff
• Great condition, some tiny spots of discoloration on eyelets, not noticeable when worn
• Style No. D5106
Fit notes: dress is fitted through the bodice to a fixed highwaist with no stretch and tie to cinch, slightly voluminous maxi lenght skirt, jacket is an open style with no closure but fitted through shoulder with small wrists (cuffs can be worn undone)
Jacket: 15" shoulder, 23" sleeve, 38" bust (room for more, open style), 33" hem, 18" length, 7" wrist
Dress: 34"/35" bust, 27.5" waist, 46" hip. 58" hem, 56" length
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.