Dreamiest vintage silk chiffon printed dress with a peachy terracotta paisley print and soft tiered sweeping skirt. The bodice has a wide neckline that can also work off the shoulder, billowy sheer sleeves with wide buttoned cuffs, stretchy waistline and a matching sash that can be worn as a belt, scarf, hair wrap...Gorgeous piece for spring and summer events. By Albert Capraro, circa 1970s.
• Size S-L (see measurements)
• Silk, soft and airy chiffon
• Bodice and skirt are fully lined with peach chiffon, mostly opaque
• Pulls on, has stretch at collar and waist
• Great condition, the only flaw is slightly stretched elastic at the waist but covers with the sash belt, otherwise no issues! The collar elastic is fresh and snappy.
• Style No. D3913
Fit notes: a lot of range thanks to the stretchy collar/waist and sash to cinch
Sleeve: 26" cuff to collar
Bust: up to 40"
Waist: up to 34" (cinches with sash belt)
Hip: 48" (lining) 60"+(outer layer)
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.