Beauty. Vintage creamy beige soft woollen coat featuring an expertly tailored fit and flare silhouette and blonde fur collar. The coat is distinctly 1970s, but with a nod to the 1940s from the wide flared sleeves and extra seamwork in the back, similar to a princess coat. Angled pockets on the sides and matching sash belt to cinch at the waist. No labels aside from a Dry Clean tag, very nicely made, circa 1970s.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• Feels like a wool blend, soft and plush yet sturdy, fuzzy texture, real fur collar
• Fully lined with ivory grosgrain
• Attached sash belt to tie in front
• Great condition, a few minor nibs on the surface of the fabric (see pics), otherwise no notable flaws
• Style No. O1391
Fit notes: fit and flare, belt to cinch/adjust
Hip: up to 45"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.