Burnt Orange Trench Coat M
• SOLD OUT •
Timeless well fitted trench in a rich burnt orange hue, tailored to a T. The long flared jacket has two rows of chunky peach toned buttons down the font, deep pockets with buttoned flaps, buckled epaulets, cuff straps, and a matching removable belt with 5 eye buckle adjustment. And most incredible of all - a plush burnt orange fleece lining with zipper attachment around the perimeter to remove as needed. Label f.a.i., made in Hong Kong, circa 1970s.
• Size M (see measurements)
• Poly/Cotton shell, crisp & water resistant
• Fully lined with additional removable fleece lining
• Double button closure, extra buttons included
• Great condition, light signs of wear but no major flaws
// Style No. O957
Fit notes: tailored cut with sash belt to cinch, remember to account for layering and the thick (removable) lining
Sleeve: 22 1/2"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.