Who doesn't love a little bit of sparkle? The earthy plaid of this long sleeved midi length dress is accented by golden lurex threads and pops of a lovely grayish cornflower blue. Blousey fit with smock style silhouette and matching wide sash belt to cinch; the skirt skims the body to the mid shin and would pair beautifully with knee high boots. Dress is up with some big gold earrings or keep things casual and top it with a denim jacket or fisherman cardigan. No label, well made circa 1980s.
• Size M/L (see measurements)
• Silk with lurex, paperthin and airy, soft crinkly texture
• Bodice is unlined and sheer, skirt is fully lined and opaque
• Pull on style with 4 buttons from neck to upper back
• Great condition, elastic at waist has been stretched out but it actually works with a very breezy loose silhouette, or can be replaced for a more defined waist / gold belt not included
• Style No. D5109
Fit notes: blousey top with slightly defined waist and sash belt to cinch, long sleeves with buttoned cuffs, body skimming midi length skirt
Waist: 38" (cinches smaller with sash)
Hip: 46" (lining)
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.