Classic, and chic! Cocoa brown thick woollen coat with a soft taupe mink fur collar and huge covered buttons. Expert construction with dolman/raglan construction on the sloped sleeves, inset pockets, thick lining and roomy drape. Label "Fashioned by Coronet" of New York, and "Deb's" of Hazleton, PA. Circa early 1960s.
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• Feels like 100% wool but possibly a blend, thick and plush but with a smooth drape
• Fully lined with insulated aubergine satin
• Chunky fabric covered buttons
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
• Style No. O1393
Fit notes: roomy cut with slight flare, relaxed lines
Shoulder: undefined, sloped
Sleeve: 25" cuff to collar, bracelet length
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.