Coming through with the Studio 54 energy 🔥. Curve hugging cut with a tight fitting ruched bodice to a dropped waistline for some serious va-va-voom, meeting voluminous, fluid full length legs with elasticized gathered ankles and ruffled cuffs (which can be pushed up for a cropped harem-style effect). Style with heels and a great earring and get ready to turn some heads! By label Easy Street Fashions Inc, circa 1970s.
• Size XS (marked 7/8, see measurements)
• Synthetic, feels like nylon, midweight soft jersey knit with slinky drape
• Bodice is fully lined and opaque, legs are not lined and mostly opaque
• Zip up back of bodice, tie halter neckline
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws.
• Style No. D5082
Fit notes: fitted through bodice with lots of ruching but not much stretch, flowy voluminous full length leg with gathered elastic at ankles, wouldn't recommend for over 5'7"
Rise: 9" from dropped waist seam
Leg Opening: 10-16" (elastic ankle)
Total Length: 55.5" (flexible due to halter neck)
Sophie is 5'6.5" / 32"b, 24.4"w, 35.5"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.