We love a set. And we adore this label Foxy Lady! Soft sketched floral print ensemble with a fitted a-line halter sundress and matching bell sleeve tie top. The shirt has lace and pink velvet trim along with a ruffled hemline - it would look amazing with high waisted bells. From label Foxy Lady of San Francisco, circa 1970s.
• Size XS/S (marked 7, see measurements)
• 65/35 poly/cotton, soft light gauze weave, velvet and lace trim
• Dress is partially lined and opaque at the skirt, bodice is unlined and semi-sheer
• Zipper down the back, button at neckline, top has tie front
• Great condition, no notable flaws but just light overall wear to the fabric, zipper is a little bit wavy but functioning fine
• Style No. D4446
Fit notes: closely fitted halter dress with no stretch and slim flare, top is cropped in front with adjustable tie and fitted shoulders and lightly flared sleeve
Empire waist: 28" just under bust
Top: 13.5" shoulder, 18" sleeve, 32"-34" bust, 27"+ hem, 13"-19" length
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.