Cozy 1970s cape in the most beautiful blue wool textural tweed. A long flared style with a high, asymmetrical buttoned neckline and matching sash belt. Long side slits allow for full arm mobility and the front slash pockets will keep your hands toasty, making it as functional as it is fabulous. The stunning sea-blue striped tweed has pops of purples, browns, rust, and yellow, adding so much dimension. The perfect winter cape, it can be dressed up or down and looks stunning with brown, grey, denim, and even pops of bright colors. From label Hourihan by Jimmy Hourihan of Dublin, made in the Republic of Ireland, circa 1970s.
• Size S-L (marked M, see measurements)
• 100% "new" wool, heavyweight and soft with slight nubby texture, not scratchy but not recommended for very sensitive skin
• Fully lined in silky blue acetate
• Asymmetrical buttons in front, sash belt
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
Style No. O1456
Fit notes: fully flared from collar to tea-length hem, has matching belt to cinch the waist
Shoulder: undefined, rounded raglan
Bust: free, middle panel is 19" across (64" total width all around)
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.