Purple perfection! Warm and cozy Irish wool cape with matching sash belt and great long sweep. The high collar has an asymmetrical buttoned closure and the voluminous flared body has high side slits for arm mobility and practical slash pockets cut into the front panel. In a vibrant violet speckled tweed with teeny pops of fuschia, bright blue, and deeper purple for dimension, it'll add some pep to dark winter days and pair well with denim, black, and brown. From label Hourihan by Jimmy Hourihan of Dublin, made in the Republic of Ireland, circa 1970s.
• Size M/L (see measurements)
• Donegal tweed, 100% "pure new" wool, heavyweight and soft with slight nubby texture, not scratchy but not recommended for very sensitive skin
• Fully lined in silky blue acetate
• Asymmetrical buttons in front, sash belt
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws aside from missing belt
Style No. O1457
Fit notes: fully flared from collar to midi-length hem, add a belt to cinch the waist
Shoulder: undefined, rounded raglan
Sleeve: free, middle panel is 19" across (62" total width all around)
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.