Truly a spectacular set. Rare "House of Arts" Indian silk chiffon in a warm tonal brown and ivory floral pattern. Very well constructed dress with ruffled collar, full bishop sleeves, nipped in waist and floaty panels over the long skirt. There are inseam pockets at the hip (yesss), fabric covered snaps on the wide cuffs, matching sash tie AND a cropped vest as well. Made in India by House of Arts, store label "Saz Boutique by Surjit & Adarsh Gill", circa late 1960s/1970s.
• Size S/M (marked 12, see measurements)
• 100% Silk chiffon, very light and airy, sheer
• Fully lined with a mix of cotton (bodice) and nylon (sleeves, skirt)
• Dress has hooks/zipper down the back, snaps at the cuffs
• Excellent condition, light signs of wear inside the lining, exterior is flawless aside from one hardly visible snag on the bodice (last pic)
• Style No. D3750
Fit notes: narrow shoulder, semi-petite sleeve, fabric has no stretch, be sure to leave a bit of room throughout
Vest: 38" wide, 14" long
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is pinned a bit
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.