Cheerful and bright vintage bikini with the coolest chunky brass "U" hardware in between the cups. Top has medium light padding inside, adjustable button straps (ca also be tied like a halter) and basic hook closure in back. The bottoms are low cut with stretch all around and full lining. By label "iN", union made, circa 1970s.
• Size XS/S petite (marked size 7, see measurements)
• Nylon, soft and stretchy, has sheen
• Fully lined, light padding in the top
• Hook in back, both pieces have stretch
• Excellent condition, lots of spring in the stretch, just a bit of patina on the brass hardware
• Style No. D3932
Fit notes: tight with stretch, best on A/B cup, adjustable straps for top, low rise bottoms / measure similar style piece to compare
Top: 25"-29" around, cups are about 6" wide and 6" high
Bottoms: up to 35"/36" hip, 9" length
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.