A very good dress! Thick supple ivory tone leather shift with a pleated seam along the empire waist, covered decorative buttons down the top and hidden inseam pockets. Perfectly shaped and ready for some fantastic layering. By label Beged-Or for Neiman Marcus, made in Israel, circa 1960s/70s.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• Leather, supple and soft but structured, great quality
• Fully lined with shiny cream satin
• Hook/zipper down the back
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
• Style No. D4088
Fit notes: fitted bodice then a bit looser in the body, leather is thick so leave room
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.