What better way to own Summer '21 than in a sharply tailored vintage ivory white pantsuit?! Boss detailing with strong padded shoulders, double breasted buttons and sharp notched lapel on the cropped fit jacket. Then the high waisted pleat front pants feature an excellent extended tab button waistband, along with a single pocket on the right. By label Michael Blair, made in USA, circa 1980s/early 1990s.
• Size M/L, 29.5"w (marked 12, see measurements)
• 100% Rayon, midweight silky weave with slight grosgrain texture
• Both pieces are unlined and mostly opaque
• Jacket buttons, pants have buttons and zip closure
• Great condition, a few extremely faint marks on the jacket back, and minor crinkling to the fabric
• Style No. D3775
Fit notes: jacket is semi-boxy and cropped, with a strong padded shoulder. pants have an ultra high waist with full pleated hip and tapered leg.
Top - shoulder: 17", sleeve: 22.5", bust: 39", hem: 37", length: 17.5"
Pants - waist: 29.5", hip: 45", rise: 16", inseam: 28", leg opening: 17", length: 42.5"
Pilar is 5’6” / 35"b, 30"w, 43"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.