A perfect summer outfit. Versatile two piece set to wear together or separate, in a crisp cool green dotty print cotton. Ultra high waisted midi skirt has a kicky ruffle at the hem and self-tie to cinch the wide waistband. The top has a flirty puff sleeve and stretchy neckline to wear on or off the shoulder. Label "A Jerry Gilden Spectator", circa 1950s.
• Size S/M (26"-27" waist, see measurements)
• Cotton, light and crisp yet soft, nice drape, cool smooth feel
• Both pieces are unlined and opaque
• Top pulls on, skirt has metal zip and tie
• Excellent condition, extremely subtle fade in some areas but overall unnoticeable and flawless!
• Style No. D4501
Fit notes: top has elastic to wear off-shoulder and loose boxy cut, skirt has ultra-high waist with belt to cinch and full flared midi length
Top: undefined shoulder, 8" sleeve cuff to collar, 42" bust, 47" hem, 20" length
Skirt: 27" waist with sash to cinch, free hip, 100" hem, 33" length
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is pinned at the waist
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.