Painterly two piece set in crisp black crepe with a vibrant abstract expressionist print. The skirt is fitted at the waist with clean pleats and wide border pattern. The jacket is finely tailored with structured shoulders, crisp lines, two welt pockets and decadent rainbow rhinestone buttons. Both pieces work well worn together or separate. From label Louis Féraud, made in Germany, circa 1990s.
• Size M/L (marked US 8, see measurements)
• Viscose/Acetate/Silk, crepe on top, flowy matte chiffon on bottom
• Fully lined with black viscose
• Jacket buttons, skirt has a button & invisible zip at back
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
• Style No. D3532
Fit notes: jacket has boxy cut and is more fitted at the shoulder on L, skirt can be worn at waist or hip
Jacket - shoulder: 14.5 ", sleeve: 24", bust: 40", hem: 40", length: 22.5"
Skirt - waist: 32 ", hip: free, hem: 100"+, length: 24"
Pilar is 5’6” / 35"b, 30"w, 43"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.