Cheery vintage honey plaid jacket featuring the chunkiest yellow buttons, great notched collar and a sweet cropped sleeve semi-swingy cut. The large scale plaid really does it for us, plus the functioning pockets of course. No maker label, Unionmade, circa 1960s.
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• Feels like 100% wool, possibly a blend, midweight and slight fuzzy/nubby texture
• Fully lined with silky ivory rayon crepe
• Chunky button closure down front
• Excellent condition, extremely light wear but no notable flaws
• Style No. O1257
Fit notes: cute straight boxy cut with cropped sleeve
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.