Down to earth yet so so fabulous vintage thick leather and rabbit fur Penny Lane coat. Ultra plush fur collar and cuffs, paired with leather covered double breasted buttons, matching sash belt to cinch, and huge topstitched patch pockets. Label "Fields" of New York & Connecticut, circa 1970s.
• Size S/M (see measurements)
• Leather with super fluffy rabbit fut trim, leather is medium weight and soft yet substantial
• Fully lined with crisp brown grosgrain
• Double breasted button closure, sash tie at waist
• Great condition, no major issues but there is a small nick on the sleeve (see last pic) and some slight discoloration along the lining's hem
• Style No. O1217
Fit notes: fit and flare cut, sash to cinch the waist, works worn a bit looser or tighter, depending on size/layering
Waist: 33" with sash to cinch
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.