There's leather and then there's good leather. This one is very good ;) Warm oak brown jacket with a car coat style fit, hip length and belted at the waist. Well tailored with a round splayed collar, large buttoned pockets, buttoned tab cuffs and decorative seam work over the chest. By label TFC, made in Taiwan, circa 1970s.
• Size M (marked 12, see measurements)
• Leather, smooth and structured, soft but strong
• Fully lined with silky brown acetate
• Buttons down the front, belt to cinch waist
• Excellent condition, very light signs of wear but no notable flaws
• Style No. O1177
Fit notes: slim tailored cut with belt to cinch the waist, longer length, great for layering over a sweater on a small, may be a touch better unlayered for a medium
Stacy is 5'7" / 35"b, 31"w, 40"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.