Orchid Metallic Haori
• SOLD OUT •
Lush vintage draped haori short robe in a substantial orchid crepe with a very subtle golden, peach and lavender floral pattern. Nicely made with cream jacquard lining inside and along the long dropped sleeves. Tiny loops are sewn in the placket at the bust to attach a tie. Appears to be all hand stitched, circa 1950s/60s.
• One size fits most (see measurements)
• Feels like Rayon, maaaybe Silk. Spongey thick feel, substantial weight & drape
• Fully lined with silky jacquard
• Open front, small loops to add tie
• Great condition, very light signs of wear including a bit of fading on the back of the left sleeve (see in pic) and a few very small marks inside the lining, overall minor issues
• Style No. D3281
Fit notes: loose drape with open front and small loops at the bust to add a tie
Shoulder: 25" dropped
Sleeve: 12" long, 17" deep
Bust: 45" open, 40" tied
Hem: 45" open
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.