Pheasant prints rule, and this one is extra interesting, with very detailed large-scale birds in grassy brush on a deep purple base. Fitted scoop neck top and flared skirt can of course be worn together, but totally hold their own when worn solo. By label Eric & Alex of New York, circa 1970s.
• Size M, 28"w (see measurements)
• Feels like acrylic, very soft brushed knit, lightweight with some stretch
• Both pieces are unlined and semi-sheer in direct light
• Top has zipper in back, skirt has button/zip closure
• Excellent condition, very light pilling but no major flaws
* belt not included
• Style No. D4148
Fit notes: tighter fitting top with stretch, no stretch at the waist, a-line cut, some give at the hip
Top: 15" shoulder, 26" sleeve, 32"-34"/35" bust, 29" waist, 38" hem, 22" length
Skirt: 28" waist, 40" hip, 75"+ hem, 27" length
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.