Gotta love a knit pant suit. Pulled together, but damn comfortable. This ensemble sports a tailored jacket with pockets and marbled buttons, high waisted straight leg pants and matching rust red leatherette belt to cinch it all together. Now you just need some oxblood loafers. By label Butte Knit, circa 1970s.
• Size M (see measurements)
• Acrylic or poly, very soft double knit, nice feel
• Both pieces are unlined and opaque
• Jacket buttons, pants pull on with stretch
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
• Style No. D4758
Fit notes: softly tailored straight jacket with belt to cinch, pants are high waisted with slight flare and stretch
Jacket: 15" shoulder, 22.5" sleeve, 36"-38" bust, 38" hem, 24" length
Pants: 26"-30" waist, 38"-42" hip, 13" rise, 28" inseam, 39" length
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.