The absolute coolest print with neon pops in the wavy gridded pattern, reminiscent of stained glass or a Mondrian painting gone wild. Long fitted flare maxi dress sports soft padding at the bust and slits at the sides. Matching cropped top is super cute with a soft flared sleeve and bold stripe border. From label Sirena, made in USA, circa 1970s.From label Sirena, made in USA, circa 1970s.
• Size S (marked 12, see measurements)
• Nylon, slinky smooth jersey knit, lightweight, very slight sheen
• Bust is lined, the rest is unlined and semi-opaque
• Zipper down the back, top ties over a hook closure
• Great condition, the dress is perfect, the topper has a few faint marks on the back (last pic)
• Style No. D4607
Fit notes: softly padded bust (best for a D or fuller C cup), close cut in the torso with a tiny bit of stretch, maxi length, adjustable straps; topper is cropped and has some stretch at the bottom
Empire waist: 29"
Hem: 45" with side slit
Bolero top: 13" shoulder, 8" sleeve, 32"/33" bust, up to 30" empire waist, 11.5" length
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is pinned at the bodice
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.