Color! Vibrant sky blue crochet dress with a close chic fit, gorgeous open needlework for peek-a-boo action and a nice flare to the knee. A simple and easy silhouette in unexpectedly great texture and hue. No labels, probably homemade, circa 1960s.
• Size L (see measurements)
• Feels like acrylic or a wool blend, midweight with structure, slightly coarse feel
• Bodice is sheer, bottom is fully lined with nylon
• Metal zipper down the back
• Great condition, presents well but has some subtle marks near the hemline (faint line going around, almost looks like it used to be hemmed, see last pic)
• Style No. D4851
Fit notes: fit and flare with stretch, lining has no stretch
Hip: up to 48" (44" unstretched)
Michelle is 5'4" / 36"b, 30.5"w, 41.5"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.