Starry Night Taffeta Flare Dress L
• SOLD OUT •
This dress has us starry eyed! Crisp taffeta fabric has a graphic gradating black stripe pattern on the slate blue base, with bronze metallic stars painted throughout. The structured fabric is fab, but the cut is to die for too! Defined bustline has a deep dip in the middle with interesting dual layered paneling and strategic pleating radiating from the middle. The back is dipped and the waistband is wide and nipped in above an ultra full swishy (nearly full circle) flared skirt. Custom made, circa 1950s/60s.
• Size L (see measurements)
• Taffeta, crisp & light, probably nylon or a silk blend
• Unlined, slightly sheer in direct light
• Hook/metal zip down the back
• Excellent condition, very minor signs of wear, no notable flaws
• Style No. D3043
Fit notes: snug fit with no stretch at all
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.