Not a Bonnie, but we love her still. Vintage ivory twill jacket with matte water repellant finish, roomy hood, awesome brass turnlock closures and a chic a-line raglan cut. Plus extra roomy side access pockets in front, with faux flap. From label Group Eight by Bonders Inc., made in USA, circa 1970s.
• Size XS-M (see measurements)
• Cotton blend, crisp weave, water repellant
• Fully lined with white nylon
• Brass turnlock closures down the front
• Excellent condition, very light signs of age but no notable flaws
• Style No. O1425
Fit notes: slightly fitted at shoulder but there is room throughout, a-line cut, roomy hood
Shoulder: undefined, raglan
Sleeve: 27" cuff to collar
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.