Epic. Goth gone peasant princess vintage 70s gown with major puffed sleeves, tightly fitted bodice and pleated full floor length skirt. All in a super cool and kinda punk matte/gloss striped pattern. Long sash tie at the waist and low dipped back to top it off. Label E+M Augustat, Kleider Zum Ausgehen. Appears circa late 1970s.
• Size XS/S (see measurements)
• Poly, lightweight and airy weave with mix of matte/shiny texture
• Fully lined with sleek opaque weave
• Zipper down the back, tie at waist
• Excellent condition, no notable flaws
• Style No. D4636
Fit notes: tightly fitted bodice with large extended puff sleeves, nipped in waist with sash to cinch, full maxi length skirt
Shoulder: 12.5" seam to seam, plus puffed sleeves
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.