Bright lemon yellow silky shirtwaist dress with a great small black box print all over. Very 80s! The bloused bodice features balloon puffed sleeves, extra seamline detail along the shoulders, peter pan collar with jaunty fabric bow ascot detail in the middle and pale yellow shell-like buttons down the front. The stretchy waist has a removable matching belt to cinch (pro tip - if the belt is too small or big, just swap out for a cool black one!). By Argenti, made in Hong Kong, circa 1980s.
• Size M/L (marked 10, see measurements)
• Acetate/Poly blend, feels just like silk!!
• Unlined, slightly see thru in direct light
• Buttons down bodice, stretchy waist
• Good condition, a few miniscule spots on the skirt, only one is particularly noticeable (see in last pic) - priced accordingly
• Style No. D3059
Fit notes: looser cut with stretchy waist and belt to cinch, flowy hemline, fabric does not have stretch
Sleeve: 23" cuff to collar
Waist: up to 38" stretchy (belt fits 27"-31")
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.