High drama fitted cotton dress with mega puff sleeves, flattering square neckline and princess seam construction to hug every curve. The bold pattern is a painterly floral print in shades of magenta, kelly green and marigold on a textured jacquard black weave. From label Rickie Freeman for Teri Jon, Neiman-Marcus, made in Korea, circa 1980s.
• Size M (marked 8, see measurements)
• 100% Cotton, midweight & sturdy yet soft
• Fully lined with silky black nylon
• Hook/zipper closure in back
• Great condition, very light signs of wear but no notable flaws
• Style No. D3330
Fit notes: tightly fitted with very little give
Hem: 36" with 7" slit in back
Length: 41 1/2"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.