Incredibly 1920s flapper style wedding dress made from intricate antique lace with an epic ivory silk satin bow and tiered ruffles down the back. Effortless dropwaist silhouette has a flowy staggered hemline and a peekaboo sweetheart neckline. Great details throughout such as silk piping around the bodice, small appliqué flowers on the gathered ribbon waist and fine mesh backing under the rear ruffles. This dress is so special, and quite fragile! No maker label, circa 1920s.
• Size XS (see measurements)
• Silk satin & lace, lace is fragile and somewhat structured, silk is smooth and drapey
• Satin slip attached, opaque
• No closure, pulls on (fragile!)
• Good condition, some hand mends and a few tiny tears in the lace, mostly completely unnoticeable. A few subtly darker marks near the hem and some stubborn creasing in the satin ruffles (see pics for flaws). ** fragile piece to get in and out of since there is no closure
• Style No. D3410
Fit notes: should fit loosely in bust & waist (shift silhouette), drop waist and gathered skirt
Hip: free (dress is 32" down to 20" from the shoulder)
Hem: 70"+ (slip 44")
Length: 38" in front, 44" in back
Barbara is 5'5" / 32"b, 25"w, 34"h / garment is not pinned
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.