Ultra-feminine skirt suit featuring impeccable 1940s tailoring and a beautiful textile, this is a vintage lover's dream. With a sleek, body skimming pencil skirt with kick pleat for easy walking, flattering darts and a soft puff sleeved jacket with a gently ruffled peplum hem and room for a larger bust, these pieces create an elegant suit but would also be beautiful worn on their own. The impressionistic floral print has a dark base with papaya, tangerine, and clay hued blooms with pops of grass green and would pair perfectly with camel, brown, navy, or hunter green. Wear the skirt with a classic cashmere sweater or try the jacket with light wash denim. By label Jack Stern Originals, well made circa 1940s.
• Size S 26" waist (see measurements)
• Feels like silk, possibly a high quality rayon, lightweight and sleek, soft yet crisply structured
• Both are fully lined and opaque
• Jacket buttons down front, skirt has two hooks and a zip at side of waist, separate belt to cinch
• Excellent condition, some very light overall wear but no major flaws
Style No. D5132
Fit notes: slightly blousey up top with raglan elbow length sleeve and fitted waist with belt and subtle peplum hem; skirt has a fixed high waist with no stretch and body skimming pencil style fit
Jacket: undefined shoulder, 20" collar to cuff, 44" bust, 29" waist, 36" hem, 19" long, belt fits 29"-31" (over jacket)
Skirt: 26" waist, 38" hip, 44" hem, 27" long
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.