Gorgeous 1970s dress and jacket set done in weighty tomato red linen weave, accented by olive green topstitching. (Great detail!) The dress is a stunner on its own, with a very minimal slip style, skinny straps, bias cut paneling, and pockets for the win. The shirt/jacket has a crisp collar, chunky mini buttons and double chest pockets. Plus a sash to cinch it all in. Incredibly well made and modern feeling. By Albert Nipon, union label, made in USA, circa 1970s.
• Size M (marked 12, see measurements)
• Feels like 100% Linen, sturdy midweight weave
• Both pieces are fully lined with silky red nylon
• Jacket buttons, dress has hook/zipper down the back
• Excellent condition, very light signs of wear but no major flaws
• Style No. D3781
Fit notes: dress is bias cut and will form to your curves, jacket is more tailored with narrow cut
Jacket - shoulder: 14.5", sleeve: 22".5, bust: 36", length: 24"
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.