Wow. An absolutely dreamy pansy print organza dress with a chic two tone design, slight watercolor effect and frothy feel from the ruffled cap sleeves and bateau style neckline. The dress has both airy and crisp textures. Perfection for a spring/summer event. By label Amen Wardy of Newport Beach, circa 1970s.
• Size S/M (marked 10, see measurements)
• Silk organza, airy sheer crisp overlay
• Fully lined with smooth nylon, opaque
• Pull on style, waist has stretch
• Great condition, very light age but no major flaws, no belt included
• Style No. D4909
Fit notes: semi-flexible with a nipped in elasticized waist and full skirt, bust has no stretch and can work slightly loose or more fitted
Sleeve: 6" edge to collar
Questions? Need more pics? Please ask!
Free USA shipping, no minimum :)
Canada • free for orders $150+
Worldwide • free for orders $300+
Learn more about shipping, as well as our return policy here.